Monday, October 1, 2012

No More Fat Girl!

Soooo.. I guess I'm ready to share something that I've really been focusing on lately.
Last year alone I gained a whopping 30 POUNDS! What the heck?! Maybe I'll write a post about what really made me gain the weight.. but for now I'll just say depression, a food addiction, laziness, and stress.  I hate it.  I went to college hoping to lose the 20 or so pounds I was already unhappy about but instead double the typical "freshman 15."  Great. 
So now I'm working on getting back in shape and, I'm not gonna lie, getting the body I've always wanted.  It's not just being "skinny" or something, but about being healthy.  I hope to lose about 50-60 pounds before my 20th birthday (June 3, 2013).  So stay tuned! 
I'm also on pinterest and obsessed with workout posts, and LOTS of other stuff!
http://pinterest.com/mereoxox/
I'm also on instagram (mereoxox) and twitter (@meredith6393)

No comments:

Post a Comment