Monday, October 1, 2012

Christmas visit? Who knows.

So I never know when I will see John again, and it's gets kind of old.  The military is so hard to work with sometimes.  Since he took leave this summer, he isn't allowed to take it again anytime soon.  However, he was thinking about doing some R.A. (recruiters assistance) this Christmas.  He would come home for about two weeks and help the recruiters in Greenville go out and recruit new marines.  It would be nice, obviously, because we would get to see each other! And he also wouldn't have to use any of his official leave days, but he would have to pay for his plane ticket.  Who cares?! There's no price tag for time spent together! I'm not getting my hopes up though. Because as I said.. the military can be a pain.  The sgt that controls whether he can come or not has been in a constant bad mood for months.  That's all I have to say about that.  If he doesn't come home this December, it will probably be a year before we see each other again.


No comments:

Post a Comment